Starting from today, all new customers will be provided with a completely redesigned version of the application - Zebrabase 3.0. Existing customers will be contacted by our support to discuss the details and date of migration, which will be associated with a short-term outage of the service.
Zebrabase 3 provides major improvements and new features.
- Drag and drop transfers
- Shelf for temporary placement of substocks
- Split tanks
- Position sharing for multiple substocks
- Improved position blocking (including notes)
- Flexible rack desings (independent number of positions per row)
- Versatile batch select
- Batch actions for Fishlines
- Static "Num" IDs
- Additional request types including "Custom"
- Improved interface including week view
- Request cloning
- Multiple assignees
- In-app notifications
- Note field available for any action and also independently of actions
- Advanced filtering (request type, user, status, room etc.)
- Improved user interface
- Support for multiple printers
- Internal messaging system and customizable notifications
- Customizable productivity statuses including color coding